Perfect and beautiful smile – you see shiny teeth on celebrities, you see them on people on the street, and you want them for yourself. You can have a gorgeous smile too, with the help of dental porcelain veneers. This customized cosmetic smile makeover transforms teeth into a unique and VIP smile. Find out if you’re a good candidate to get this amazing smile makeover at Marble Dental Care Vaughan.
Problems Porcelain Veneers Can Fix
Dental Porcelain Veneers are one of the most delicate cosmetic dentistry treatments. They can conceal most of the aesthetic complaint you have about your smile, including:
• Chipped and cracked teeth
• Stained and discolored teeth
• Gapped and misaligned teeth
• Small and misshapen teeth
• Narrow and asymmetrical smile
Dental Veneers can be used on one single tooth, or they can be placed on all your front teeth. Ultimately, this transformation not only creates the perfect smile you’ve always wanted, but also it protects tooth structure and strengthens teeth, improving the look, comfort, and function of your smile so you can smile with confidence!
Designing Your Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain is an incredibly durable material if properly designed and made that will give you a long-lasting smile makeover for several years. The process of developing and making your customized porcelain veneers at Marble Dental Care will be undertaken by the best dental labs in the GTA after careful consultation with your experienced dentist, where together you will determine all the unique characteristics of your veneers that would improve your smile, including:
• Shade: You want to have whiter teeth, but there are many different shades of white, and you want to avoid too-white fake looking teeth, so you don’t end up with a smile makeover that looks unreal. Your dentist at Marble Dental Care in Woodbridge will help you determine what color is suitable according to your skin tone and the whites of your eyes.
• Shape and contour: Natural teeth can be square or rounded. What they are not actually is identical to one another. Each veneer will be carefully shaped to complement the shape of your face, and overall smile goals.
• Size: If your teeth are too small or too big, you already might know that getting the right size of your veneers is incredibly important, so you have a natural-looking beautiful smile that doesn’t stand out because of odd-sized teeth. This sizing also includes the length of your veneers so they fit perfectly on your own teeth.
• Translucency: Natural teeth reflect light, and we want your veneers to do the same, so they look natural and pretty. This level of translucency is determined before your veneers are created.
The Porcelain Veneer Process
The porcelain veneer fabrication process has multiple steps to make sure they are built to the perfection and it usually takes a few weeks for your smile makeover journey to be complete from start to finish.
• Pre-treatment: Your dentist at Marble Dental Care in Vaughan, Ontario might scan your mouth to create a temporary set of veneers as a mock-up of your smile to check the length, width, and aesthetics of your smile. These temporary veneers will be placed in your mouth to see if you like how they look.
• Prep: Preparation of your teeth for dental veneers would be the next step. In this step, the thickness of the teeth will be reduced slightly between 0.3-0.9 mm on the lip side and 1.5-2mm on the edge to make room for the veneers, so they sit nice and fit on the teeth and look natural. This minimum removal of your tooth structure is irreversible.
• Laminate Veneer fabrication: we will have the great labs in the GTA create your veneers which will take up to 2-3 weeks. It all depends on several factors that our staff at Marble Dental Care would discuss with you during your consultation.
• Delivery: When your customized veneers are ready, they will be glued permanently in place and adjusted as needed until you are satisfied with the look of your new smile. We use high quality materials to ensure that our treatments last longer and are reliable.
If you are interested in getting a beautiful smile, give us a call at 9058569966 to book you a consultation appointment with our experienced cosmetic dentists at Marble Dental Care near Woodbridge, Vaughan.