Dental Invisalign Vaughan
If your teeth are misshapen or have wide gaps, a dental professional would suggest braces to help fix them. However, braces are clunky and can look very awkward, leaving you with low confidence.
Now, there is no longer a need to worry.
Invisalign is the latest technology in dental braces that can help realign and reshape your teeth. Made of a transparent medical-grade plastic shells, these orthodontic braces can straighten your teeth without the need of traditional metal brackets. This allows you to wear them throughout the day without feeling self-conscious.
Sounds too good to be true?
Don’t worry. These braces are clinically proven to be very effective.
Here are few things you need to know regarding the results of Invisalign:
- The rate at which your teeth moves depends on your jaw structure, condition of your gums and even the food you eat.
- Invisalign can work slowly, so it take time to notice any dramatic results. You may notice movement in your teeth halfway through your treatment.
- The most crooked and misshapen teeth will probably take the longest time to align.
The one important thing to remember is that, with Invisalign, even the most severe cases of misalignment can be fixed slowly with time.
Here are a few things you can do to help the Invisalign process along:
- Wear your braces for the time recommended by the dental professional who fit them.
- Change your trays on schedule. This is an important step that ensures Invisalign keeps moving your teeth.
- Brush your teeth and clean your aligner trays before putting them back in.
- Resist the impulse to give up halfway. Be patient and wait. Your teeth will straighten out by the end of your treatment.
If you wish to find out more about how Invisalign works, contact Marble Dental Centre today